Red Hat Government Symposium 2023
November 15 | 8:00 a.m. – 4:45 p.m. | Grand Hyatt, Washington D.C.
The opportunity to reimagine government mission support is accelerating, thanks to the convergence of artificial intelligence (AI), event-driven IT automation, and hybrid cloud. Prepare for 2024 and the next AI-fueled digital transformation leap.
The Red Hat Government Symposium: Intelligence Unleashed was held in Washington, D.C., on November 15. Watch the event on-demand to see Federal government and industry leaders discuss how to:
- Manage the data ecosystem to achieve real-time intelligence and interoperability
- Operationalize AI from headquarters to the mission edge
- Modernize cybersecurity for AI and prepare to secure quantum environments
- Create new efficiencies by automating cloud migration, security operations, and more
- Overcome legacy thinking and cultivate a workforce-wide innovation mindset
View press coverage from the event.