Red Hat Government Symposium 2023
November 15 | 8:00 a.m. – 4:45 p.m. | Grand Hyatt, Washington D.C.
The opportunity to reimagine government mission support is accelerating, thanks to the convergence of artificial intelligence (AI), event-driven IT automation, and hybrid cloud. Prepare for 2024 and the next AI-fueled digital transformation leap.
At the Red Hat Government Symposium, we’ll explore what agencies need to unleash AI’s promise, whether that means accelerating time to innovation, improving military readiness, or delivering personalized and predictive services to citizens. You’ll hear from innovators building environments that put meaningful intelligence into the hands of leaders and operators, powering agency missions more efficiently and securely than ever before.
Join us to discuss how to:
- Manage the data ecosystem to achieve real-time intelligence and interoperability
- Operationalize AI from headquarters to the mission edge
- Modernize cybersecurity for AI and prepare to secure quantum environments
- Create new efficiencies by automating cloud migration, security operations, and more
- Overcome legacy thinking and cultivate a workforce-wide innovation mindset